Got very short lashes? Don’t worry because this days, it’s easy to create an illusion of having a longer and beautiful eyelashes.
Although my eye lashes is not very short, it is still not as blessed . I usually use mascara to make it appear more longer but the problem with mascara is it’s very messy and if you use them for a long period of time, you look like you have a big eye bag on your eyes because of the blot. And because my eyes usually gets irritated, i have to stop using the mascara and begin using false eyelashes.
What I love with Model 21 Eyelashes is that it’s very light that others would not notice that your wearing one. Comes in 10 sets. This false eyelashes is definitely a must try.
How to apply your false lashes? (source Model 21 website)
1. Apply makeup as you usually would foundation etc.
2. Apply a thin line of eyeliner, either pencil or liquid to your eyelids.
3. With a steady hand take your false eyelashes out of the container making sure they are as they should be.
4. Using a close mirror, take each eyelash set out by itself (making sure you have the right and the left eyelash set identified).
5. Make sure it fits, if too long then cut a little off the end (the outer ends).
6. With clean hands, apply a thin coating of eyelash glue (purchased separately) to the base of the false eyelashes.
7. Steadily match these to your natural eyelash line, move quickly if you need too. Hold in place for 10 seconds or and release, they should hold.
8. Apply this to the other set.
9. Once the false eyelashes are applied if there are any gaps simply apply another layer of eyeliner over the top to make them look as natural as possible. Finally enjoy your new lashes! Be sure to take the little tube of eyelash glue with you if possible in case they drop slightly!
10. Tip: to get the false eyelashes to stick better to your own, try using clear mascara. Because sometimes black mascara has a tendency to clunk up and might be too much of a heavy look.
What I don’t like, is that the first time i tried to pull the false lashes on it’s holder, i was having a hard time getting them because it was sticky but other than that it’s really a nice experience.
Would i buy this again?
With it’s affordability and usability, i would definitely buy again, perhaps another style. Price range from $8 – $20.